Monday, December 14, 2009

1000 Words... and then some


This picture is everything I want right now. Hot tea, Dickens' A Christmas Carol (the hilariously abridged version), dark wood, cookies and fried eggs for breakfast, and packages tied with gold ribbon. I could write a book on why I love Christmas, or the inexplicable joy and warmth I experience when the first few piano notes play in Kenny Loggins' "Celebrate Me Home" (Home for the holidays, I believe I've missed each and every face. Come on and play one easy, let's turn on every love light in the place. It's time I found myself totally surrounded in your circles...).

But this picture says it all.

2 comments:

JRenee said...

I wish I had that.

Maithili said...

I'd like that with a side of chocolate and a roaring fireplace please.